Dorota Serwa CEO and Rune Bergmann Artistic Director announces auditions for the II concertmaster.
Required documents should be e-mailed until 25-01-2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
, with the note "Audition – II CONCERTMASTER".
Audition will take place on 25-02-2019, 14:00 at Szczecin Philharmonic chamber hall. Szczecin Philharmonic will provide an accompanist for auditions.Audition repertoire
1st round behind the curtain
W. A. Mozart 1st mov. with cadenza to choose from:
Concert No. 3 in G major KV 216
Concert No. 4 in D major KV 218
Concert No. 5 in A major KV 219
J.S. Bach two contrasting parts from any sonata or partita for violin or Ciaccona from II Partita in D minor for violin
The first movement with cadenza from one chosen violin concertos:
L. van Beethoven Violin Concerto in D major op.61
J. Brahms Violin Concerto in D major op.77
P. Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto in D major op.35
J. Sibelius Violin Concerto in d mainor op.47
SOLO PROGRAM: to be performed FROM MEMORY
2nd round open
ORCHESTRAL EXCERPTS :
W. A. Mozart Symphony No 35 in D  major, Haffner KV 385
mov. I Allegro con spirito from the beginning to the letter B
mov. IV Finale from the beginning to the letter C
W. A. Mozart Symphony No 39 in E flat major KV 543
mov. I Allegro from letter A to the letter C
mov. I V Finale form bar 153 to the letter D
J. Brahms Symphony No 4 in e minor, op.98
mov. I Allegro non troppo from bar 392 to the end;
mov. III Allegro giocoso from thr beginning to the letter B and from the letter H to the end.
S. Prokofiew Symphony No 1 in D major, Classical op.25
mov. I Allegro con brio from the beginning to the letter H
R. Schumann Symphony No 2 in C major, op.61
mov. II Scherzo Allegro vivace from the beginning to the beginning of TRIO I
N. Rimski Korsakow Capriccio Espagnol op.34
N. Rimski Korsakow Szeherezade op.35
P. Tchaikovsky Swan Lake suite op.20 No 4 Scene
R. Strauss -Till Eulenspiegels lustige Streicheop. 28
CONCERTMASTER for the rehearsal week and concert on March 1st 2019
L. van Beethoven Piano Concerto No 4 in G major, op.58
L. van Beethoven Symphony No 4 in B major
A candidate who qualifies for the third stage of audition will participate in rehearsals of the orchestra on 26/02/2019 1/03/2019. Each of the qualified persons will be assigned to one of the pieces and will lead the orchestra during the concert.
Szczecin Philharmonic will provide an accompanist for auditions.
After completing the recruitment process and selecting the best candidate, a replacement contract will be concluded.
Detailed information (incl. scores) avaible on: filharmonia.szczecin.pl
We offer you:
- Opportunity to participate in innovative projects realized by the Szczecin Philharmonic, including the participation in music publishing activity of Szczecin Philharmonic;
- Possibility of professional development through access to a modern and very well-equipped library, in which there is the possibility of: listening music (incl. concerts of the Szczecin Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra) in comfortable conditions and on a professional equipment, improving the skills on the scores editor FINALEmusic, reading of specialised literature;
- Work in a professional team, in a friendly atmosphere;
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern building of the Szczecin Philharmonic, awarded with many prizes, among others European Union Prize Mies van der Rohe Award for contemporary architecture (2015);
- A wide range of social benefits, including co-financing for cultural-educational and sport-recreational activities, repayable assistance for housing purposes, private medical care in Medicover Centers in Poland;
- Additionally, we offer attractive prices at: private medical care at Medicover Centers in Poland for family members of employees and OK System sports card benefits.
Application requirements (required documents):
Deadline for submitting documents
- Artistic curriculum vitæ,
- Cover letter,
- Copies of documents confirming education and additional qualifications,
- Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
: until January 25th, 2019.
Documents with subject Audition CONCERTMASTER’
should be e-mailed to: email@example.com
(the date of receipt decides).
For more information contact Mrs. Matylda Grączewska, Orchestra Personnel Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in your CV or submit a separate statement with a signed clause:
I hereby agree to have my personal data processed by Szczecin Philharmonic for the purpose and scope necessary in the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 point a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
In accordance with GDPR we would like to inform you that:
1. The Controller of the personal data is the Filharmonia im Mieczysława Karłowicza w Szczecinie with the seat at ul. Małopolska 48, 70-515 Szczecin, later referred as to the Philharmonic.
2. Only the Philharmonic will be the recipient of your personal data;
3. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the implementation and completion of the recruitment process and will be immediately removed in the event of failure to take action to conclude the contract.
4. You have the right to access and rectify your personal data held by Philharmonic.
5. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
6. Providing your personal data by you is a condition of participation in the audition, failure to provide with personal data will exclude the candidate from the recruitment procedure.
Should you have any question related to data processing, please contact us via email: email@example.com
The selection committee reserves the right to make a pre-selection based on the application forms. Selected persons will receive the invitation email.
DownloadKoncertmistrz przesłuchania/Concertmaster audition 2018-02-25