Dorota Serwa Managing Director and Rune Bergmann Artistic Director announces audition for the arrociate principal cello.
Required documents should be e-mailed until 03-12-2023 to email@example.com
, with the note "Przesłuchania na II koncertmistrza wiolonczel i kontrabasów".
Audition will take place on 03-01-2024, 14:00 at Szczecin Philharmonic chamber hall. Szczecin Philharmonic will provide an accompanist for auditions.CONTRACT
information upon request
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION 19.09.2023
AUDITION DATE September 3rd 2023 (Thu), 1:30 PM CET
LOCATION Filharmonia im. M. Karłowicza w Szczecinie, Sala Kameralna/Chamber Hall
1st ROUND [behind the courtain]
- 1st mov. with cadenza – to choose from:
- Joseph Haydn Cello concerto in C major Hob.VIIb:1
- Joseph Haydn Cello concerto in D major Hob.VIIb:2, Maurice Gendron
- Exposition (1st mov) from one chosen concertos::
- Antonín Dvořák Concerto in B minor, Op. 104
- Robert Schumann Concerto in A minor, Op. 129
- Johann Sebastian Bach: one freely chosen movement from
Cello Suites BWV 1007-1012
2nd ROUND [open]
3rd ROUND the principal cello on the rehearsals and concert (week 23.01.2024-26.01.2024)
- Gioachino Rossini "Wilhelm Tell" OUVERTURE (solo)
- Krzysztof Penderecki CADENZA from "Sinfonietta per archi"
- Johannes Brahms solo excerpts from the third movement of Piano Concerto No. 2 in B♭ major, Op. 83
A candidate who qualifies for the third stage of audition will participate in rehearsals of the orchestra on 23/01/2024 – 26/01/2024. Each of the qualified persons will be assigned to one of the pieces and will lead the orchestra during the concert with the program:
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Sinfonia Concertante for Violin, Viola and Orchestra in E♭ major, K. 364 (320d)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Symphony No.39 in E♭ major, K.543
Szczecin Philharmonic will provide an accompanist for auditions.
After completing the recruitment process and selecting the best candidate, a contract will be concluded.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AND EXPERIENCE
TERMS OF APPLICATION
- Master Degree (Cello).
- Five years of experience working in a professional orchestra.
- artistic curriculum vitæ,
- cover letter,
- copies of documents confirming education and additional qualifications,
- declaration of consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
Documents with subject ‘Audition – ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL CELLO’ should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(the date of receipt decides)
For more information contact Mr. Dominik Wastowski, Orchestra Personnel Manager, email: email@example.com
The selection committee reserves the right to make a pre-selection based on the application forms. Selected persons will receive the invitation email.
WE OFFER YOU
- By joining the Mieczyslaw Karlowicz Philharmonic Orchestra in Szczecin, you will become a part of an institution that holds a strong position on the cultural map of Poland.
- Working with renowned conductors, soloists and musicians, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in an inspiring environment. The Szczecin Philharmonic offers a variety of musical projects such as symphonic concerts, chamber concerts, educational concerts, workshops as well as entertainment and jazz concerts.
- We provide a comfortable working environment in a modern building that has won many awards, including the prestigious Mies van der Rohe Architectural Prize (2015). You'll be able to focus on improving your musical skills with well-adapted rehearsal rooms and concert halls.
- We offer professional administration, management, production and technical support services that are a solid support for the Philharmonic's artistic activities.
- We offer an extensive social benefits package, which includes cultural and recreational co-financing and complex medical care, for example. Additional benefits such as private medical care and sports and sports benefits at attractive prices are available for employees and their family members.
Please include in your CV or submit a separate statement with a signed clause:
I hereby agree to have my personal data processed by Szczecin Philharmonic for the purpose and scope
necessary in the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 point a) of the Regulation (EU)
2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural
persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and=
repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation hereinafter referred to as GDPR)
In accordance with GDPR we would like to inform you that:
- The Controller of the personal data is the Filharmonia im Mieczysława Karłowicza w Szczecinie with the seat at ul. Małopolska 48, 70-515 Szczecin, later referred as to the Philharmonic.
- Only the Philharmonic will be the recipient of your personal data;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the implementation and completion of the recruitment process and will be immediately removed in the event of failure to take action to conclude the contract.
- You have the right to access and rectify your personal data held by the Philharmonic.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
- Providing your personal data by you is a condition of participation in the audition, failure to provide with personal data will exclude the candidate from the recruitment procedure.
- Should you have any question related to data processing, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Filharmonia im. Mieczysława Karłowicza w Szczecinie
ul. Małopolska 48 , 70 – 515 Szczecin
Sekretariat // OFFICE
tel. +48 91 430 95 11, e-mail: email@example.com
Orchestra Personal Manager – Dominik Wastowski,
DownloadPrzesłuchania na II koncertmistrza wiolonczel