Ticket returns for events from March 11th to March 31st, 2020.
All persons who purchased concert tickets organized by the Philharmonic can return them.
Ticket returns for events organized by the Philharmonic from March 11th to March 31st will take place from March 11th at the Ticket Office of the Philharmonic as well as electronically. Ticket returns will be performed successively throughout March. Please be patient and understanding.
People who purchased tickets electronically are asked to contact the Ticket Office of the Philharmonic by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours of the Ticket Office
Ticket Office of the Philharmonic will be open until 20th March:
- 11/03/2020, Wednesday, from 10.00 to 20.00
- 12/.03/2020, Thursday, from 10.00 to 20.00
- 13/03/2020, Friday, from 10.00 to 20.00
- March 14th, 2020, Saturday – closed
- 15/03/2020, Sunday, from 17.00 to 19.00
- 16/03/2020, Monday, from 10.00 to 20.00
- 17/03/2020, Tuesday, from 10.00 to 20.00
- 18/03/2020, Wednesday, from 10.00 to 20.00
- 19/03/2020, Thursday, from 10.00 to 20.00
- 20/03/2020, Friday, from 10.00 to 20.00
- 21/03/2020, Saturday, between 18.00 – 20.00
- March 22nd, 2020, Sunday – closed
Opening hours of the Ticket Office after March 20th will be announced shortly.
Stationary ticket sales at the Ticket Office of the Philharmonic will be suspended. Ticket sales for subsequent concerts, from April 2020, will be conducted exclusively via the Internet.
The situation is constantly monitored. If there are further recommendations or indications for the next weeks of the institution's operation and organization of events, we will keep you updated.
External events scheduled at the Philharmonic in Szczecin from March 11th to March 31st, 2020 will also not take place. In matters related to possible returns of tickets, please contact the organizers whose contact details are available in the "external concerts" tab on the website filharmonia.szczecin.pl