I. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The organiser of the Music.Multimedia.Management. Project is the M. Karłowicz Philharmonic, with its registered office in Szczecin at Małopolska 48, 70-515 Szczecin (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
The M.M.M. programme is open to English speakers aged 18+ from any part of the world:
• students, graduates of Art Academies/ Musical Studies/ Humanities
• young professionals, employees of art organisations who wish to network, broaden their knowledge, upskill, retrain
• independent artists who want to upskill in management and production
• aspiring art managers, artistic directors, programmers, curators, producers, designers, technicians
Participants selected for the programme are required to comply with the dates set by the Organiser.
II. RECRUITMENT PROCESS
To apply for the programme, you need to register on the website: mmmproject.eu
● There are 6 thematic areas in the training programme.
You can select from: Music Education | Artist Management |
Team Management | Art Curation | Sound | Light & Multimedia.
● Based on your choice, you will be asked to register on the website and indicate the module you are interested in. The registration opens on March 15th.
● Registration allows you to log in and complete the Application Form which will be active between April 1st and May 5th.
● Registration on the website gives you access to the Opening Masterclass on Audience Development led by Kevin Kleinmann. This is an essential introduction to the programme and it is obligatory viewing for all candidates interested in filling out the application form. The masterclass will be available to watch on the website from March 23rd.
Fill out the application form:
● Recruitment starts on 1st April and closes on 5th May
● To access the application form, you need to create an account on the website.
● Candidates interested in applying for online courses will be asked to provide their current CV, a short support statement and samples from their previous work. Selection criteria for each module may differ slightly – you may check the module pages on mmmproject.eu
● Lists of participants qualified for each module will be announced up to 7 working days after the application deadline. Selected candidates will be notified via email.
● Candidates will be required to confirm their participation in the programme within 3 days of receiving notification.
III. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAMME
LEVEL 1: Online courses
DATES: 24/05 -27/06
ONLINE TEACHING TIME: approx. 10h/ module
Each module accommodates up to 30 participants and is composed of five virtual classrooms taking place over five weeks in late May/June on a given weekday. Prior to live sessions with Tutors, participants will have access to a pre-recorded masterclass giving an overview of the module. Ideally, candidates would have a background in the arts, be currently working in an arts-related sector and be interested in developing and enhancing their skills overall in the creative arts arena. The application criteria will differ slightly according to each module. On concluding online courses students will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Candidates interested in applying to LEVEL 2 – practical training – will be given a final task based on the material covered during the webinars. A jury comprised of expert tutors and team members of partner organisations will select 24 trainees (4 trainees per module) to go on to the next level.
LEVEL 2: Practical training in Poland & Norway
DATES: 2 weeks in August and September 2021*
*based on candidates’ availability and preference
CAPACITY: 4 trainees per module
24 trainees in total will be selected among course participants, based on a final task at the end of the online course and/or an interview.
The training will take place in Partners’ headquarters in Szczecin (PL) and Skodje (NOR) and will be designed around an active involvement in the production of the artistic events between August and September 2021. The participants will be mentored by a team member of each partner institution and receive ongoing organisational and methodological support during the training process. Each trainee will receive a financial contribution as per-diems for the duration of the training.
LEVEL 3: Paid internships in Poland & Norway
DATES: 2 months between July and September 2022*
*based on candidates’ availability and preference
CAPACITY: 2 interns per module
12 interns in total will be selected among course participants, based on their performance during the practical training and/or completion of a task.
The internships will take place in Partners’ HQs in Szczecin (PL) and Skodje (NOR) and will be designed around an active involvement in the production of the artistic events between August and September 2022; The participants will be mentored by event producers and curators. They will also receive 10h individual mentoring ahead of the work placements. Each intern will receive remuneration for a 2-month placement.
The administrator of personal data is the Organiser.
Personal data will be processed by the Organiser.
Joining the Project and providing personal data in the content of the application form is tantamount to agreeing to the processing of personal data in connection with the implementation of the Project by the Organiser or at the request of the Organiser and consent to the publication of data in the materials of the Project. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so prevents participation in the Project.
The Organiser has the right to entrust the personal data of those participating in the Project for processing to entities cooperating in the implementation of the Project in order to implement the Project, select Project Participants, and send information related to the Project by e-mail.
Personal data will be processed for the time necessary to carry out the Project and after the end of the Project for the time necessary to fulfill the Organiser's legal obligations and until the deadline by which claims may be brought against the Organiser in connection with the organization of the Project. Personal data will be processed for the duration of subsequent editions of the Project in order to communicate with Participants and inform about subsequent editions of the Project.
Participants have the right to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, object to the processing, as well as to transfer data. Statements in this regard should be submitted to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
. The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time, but this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The Project Participant agrees to free recording, repeated use, processing and reproduction of photos, video materials with his/her image through any medium for promotional and archiving purposes of the M. Karłowicz Philharmonic.in
Szczecin without the need to approve them each time.
Sending an application to the Project is tantamount to acceptance of the Regulations and consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data by the M. Karłowicz Philharmonic in Szczecin solely for the needs of the Project.
V. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
All information about the Project can be obtained at the M. Karłowicz Philharmonic in Szczecin, ul. Małopolska 48, 70-515 Szczecin.
Contact details : email@example.com