Terms and Conditions for the recruitment and participation in the project "INTERNATIONAL LUTOSLAWSKI YOUTH ORCHESTRA in Szczecin - ninth edition" (ILYO)
1. The Terms and Conditions define the conditions of recruitment and participation in the project "International Lutoslawski Youth Orchestra in Szczecin - ninth edition", which aims to create an international youth orchestra (hereinafter referred to as "Orchestra") participating in a number of workshops, lectures with recognized European musicians and speakers. The final of the project will be a joint concert of the Orchestra at the headquarters of the Project Organizer.
2. The description of the Project, along with the schedule and program, is available at ilyo.filharmonia.szczecin.pl
3. The organizer of the project is the Mieczysław Karłowicz Philharmonic, based in Szczecin at 48 Małopolska Street (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
4. Musicians from Europe (hereinafter referred to as "Musicians") may participate in the Project.
5. After a positive decision on the recruitment results, the musicians become Project Participants.
6. Project Participants are also members of the Orchestra.
7. These Terms and Conditions cover all the activities during the Project planned for 2021. I General rules
1. Only Musicians between 18 - 30 years of age (born between January 1, 2003 and September 1, 1991) who use English in a communicative way can join the Project.
2. The Musicians are obliged to read and comply with the Terms and Conditions and all possible changes introduced by the Organizer, provided on the Orchestra's website.
3. The Musicians are obliged to comply with the dates stated by the Organizer.
4. The Organizer reserves the right, depending on the current epidemiological situation, to require the Participant to submit the negative diagnostic test for SARS-CoV-2 in English or in Polish, performed within 48 hours from the moment of the test result.
5. The Organizer provides accommodation between August 22, 2021 - August 28, 2021 and meals between August 23, 2021 - August 27, 2021 for Project Participants.
6. The Organizer provides health and life insurance for the Project Participants.
7. The Organizer is not responsible for the health of the participants.
8. The Organizer does not cover travelling costs to the Project headquarters incurred by the Participants and the costs of insurance of the instruments.II The Recruitment for the Project
1. In order to participate in the Project, you must register on the website ilyo.filharmonia.szczecin.pl
from 01/04/2021 to 30/06/2021.
2. The registration allows Musicians to log in and fill the Registration Form, in which you must place the links to your own video recordings of the pieces in accordance with point II.4 of the Terms and Condition of the Project.
3. Filling out the Recruitment Form after logging in is possible from the date of the recruitment (i.e. April 1) until June 30, 2021.
4. Musicians must include two (2) videos in their Registration Form, of which;
a. the first recording is a presentation of self-made fragments of the pieces from the Project's program. Specific excerpts for individual instruments will be made available on the Project website by 10/05/2021.
b. the second recording (for individual instruments) is determined by the following
• violin / viola / cello - a fragment of any solo sonata / partita / suite by Johann Sebastian Bach selected by the Musician (recording duration from 3 to 6 minutes)
• double bass - an fragment of any classical concert chosen by the Musician (recording duration from 3 to 6 minutes)
• brass instruments / woodwinds / percussion instruments - any composition (or its fragment) selected by the Musician (recording duration from 3 to 6 minutes)
5. The recording should include a presentation from one shot without editing. Face and the silhouette must be visible on the recording and the pieces may be performed with the use of scores. The video recording must be sent as a youtube link (non-public video) in accordance with the rules of using a youtube website. For this purpose, the Organizer will prepare an instructional video available on the Project’s website.
6. The video recordings sent by the Musician are visible only to the Organizer, Lecturers and the Orchestra conductor.
7. The Registration Forms along with the selected links to the recordings will be assessed by the Lecturers and the conductor of the Orchestra (hereinafter referred to as the "Jury").
8. The list of the Musicians qualified for the Orchestra will be announced by the Organizer within 14 days from the end of the recruitment process on the Project website.
9. Project’s participants will be notified about the results with an email.
10. The Jury's decision to select participants of the Orchestra is final and indisputable. There is no appeal against the above decision.
11. The participants are required to confirm their participation in the Project within 7 days of receiving the information of the recruitment results. The conformation of the participation must be sent to: email@example.com
12. The Musicians not selected for the Orchestra will be put on the reserve list. The Jury decides the order of the places on the reserve list.
13. To take part in the Project the Musician’s obligation is to sign the Declaration which is the Annex to the Terms and Condition (the Declaration is included in the registration form)
14. In the case of no confirmation of the participation in the Project (in accordance with point II.11) or the resignation by the Participant, the Musicians on the reserve list will be qualified for the Orchestra. III Final Provisions
1. The Terms and Conditions come into force on the day of their announcement, i.e. April 1, 2021.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to decide on disputes and matters not covered by the Terms and Conditions.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to include more detailed information about the stages of the Project.
4. In the case of not fulfilling the obligations by the Musician, the Organizer reserves the right to remove the Musician from the Project.
5. These Terms and Conditions are available at the Organiser's office and on the website ilyo.filharmonia.szczecin.pl
6. The Organizer is the administrator of the data.
7. Personal data will be processed by the Organizer.
8. Joining the Project and providing personal data in the registration form is equivalent to consenting to the processing of personal data in connection with the realisation of the Project by the Organizer or at the request of the Organizer, and consent to the publication of data in the Project materials. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so makes it impossible to participate in the Project.
9. The Organiser has the right to entrust the personal data of the Musicians taking part in the Project to be processed by the entities cooperating on the Project in order to realise the Project, select the Participants of the Project and send emails with the information related to the Project.
10. Personal data will be processed for the time necessary to carry out the Project and after the completion of the Project for the time necessary to fulfill the legal obligations of the Organizer and until the expiry of the period in which claims may be brought against the Organizer in connection with the organization of the Project. Personal data will be processed for the duration of the next editions of the Project in order to communicate with the Participants and inform about the next editions of the Project.
11. Participants have the right to access their personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, object to processing, and transfer data. Statements in this regard should be submitted to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time, but this does not affect the data processing law which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
12. The Project Participant agrees to the free-of-charge recording, multiple use, processing and duplication of photos taken, video materials with their image via any medium for promotional and archiving purposes of the . M. Karłowicz Philharmonic in Szczecin without the need to approve them each time.
13. Sending an application to the Project is equivalent with accepting the Terms and Conditions and consenting to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data by the M. Karlowicz Philharmonic in Szczecin solely for the Project’s purposes. IV Additional Information
1. All the information about the Project can be obtained in the Organiser’s headquarters i.e. M. Karłowicz Philharmonic in Szczecin, 48 Małopolska st., 70-515 Szczecin.
2. The persons authorized to provide any necessary explanation regarding the Terms and Conditions on behalf of the Organizer are Dorota Świszczewska (email@example.com
) project coordinator,
and Mateusz Czarnowski (firstname.lastname@example.org
) project coordinator.
3. The above Terms and Conditions are published on the Organizer’s website ilyo.filharmonia.szczecin.plANNEX
I declare that I have read the Terms and Conditions for the recruitment and participation in the Project "International Lutosławski Youth Orchestra in Szczecin - ninth edition" and that I accept them.
I consent to the processing of my personal data in the recruitment process for the International Lutosławski Youth Orchestra project, organized by the Mieczysław Karłowicz Philharmonic in Szczecin. At the same time, I declare that I have read my right to access my data and correct it, withdraw my consent to its processing at any time, and that the sharing this data was voluntary.