Required documents should be e-mailed until 16-11-2021 to email@example.com
, with the note "Przesłuchania – wiolonczela".
Audition will take place on 29-11-2021, 00:00 at Szczecin Philharmonic chamber hall. Szczecin Philharmonic will provide an accompanist for auditions.
Full time employment / average wage: information upon request.
1st round behind the courtain
2nd round openSOLO PROGRAM
1st round:J. S. Bach:
any movement from the Suites for cello solo BWV 1007-1012J. Haydn:
Cello concerto (1st movement with cadenza) to choose from:
C major Hob. VIIb/1, or
D major Hob. VIIb/2 (ed. Gendron)ORCHESTRAL EXCERPTS
2nd round:W.A. Mozart:
Ouverture „Le nozze di Figaro” (bars 1  34)
L. van Beethoven: Symphony No 7, Op. 92, 1st mov (bars 278 299)J. Brahms:
Symphony No 2, 2nd mov (bars 1  15)F. Mendelsohn:
Symphony No 4 „Italian”, 4th mov (bars 30  52)P. Tchaikovsky:
Symphony No 6, Op. 74, 2nd mov (bars 1  24)
Audition will take place on 29.11.2021,
at Szczecin Philharmonic. Szczecin Philharmonic will provide an accompanist for auditions.Deadline for submitting documents:
until November 16th, 2021.
Documents with subject ‘Audition CELLO
should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(the date of receipt decides).
For more information contact Mr. Oskar Masternak, Orchestra Personnel Manager, email: email@example.comNecessary requirements:
Master Degree (Cello) and readiness to start work from January 2022.Detailed information
(incl. scores) avaible on: filharmonia.szczecin.pl/jobs
For more information contact Mr Oskar Masternak, Orchestra Personal Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplication requirements:
Please include in your CV or submit a separate statement with a signed clause:
- Artistic curriculum vitæ
- Cover letter
- Copies of documents confirming education and additional qualifications
- Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
I hereby agree to have my personal data processed by Szczecin Philharmonic for the purpose and scope necessary in the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 point a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation hereinafter referred to as GDPR).In accordance with GDPR we would like to inform you that:
(1) The Controller of the personal data is the Filharmonia im Mieczysława Karłowicza w Szczecinie with the seat at ul. Małopolska 48, 70-515 Szczecin, later referred as to the Philharmonic.
(2) Only the Philharmonic will be the recipient of your personal data.
(3) Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the implementation and completion of the recruitment process and will be immediately removed in the event of failure to take action to conclude the contract.
4) You have the right to access and rectify your personal data held by Philharmonic.
5) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
6) Providing your personal data by you is a condition of participation in the audition, failure to provide with personal data will exclude the candidate from the recruitment procedure.
Should you have any question related to data processing, please contact us via email: email@example.com We offer you:
The selection committee reserves the right to make a pre-selection based on the application forms. Selected persons will receive the invitation email.
- Opportunity to participate in innovative projects realized by the Szczecin Philharmonic, including the participation in music publishing activity of Szczecin Philharmonic;
- Possibility of professional development through access to a modern and very well-equipped library, in which there is the possibility of:
- listening music (incl. concerts of the Szczecin Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra) in comfortable conditions and on a professional equipment,
- improving the skills on the scores editor FINALEmusic,
- reading of specialised literature;
- Work in a professional team, in a friendly atmosphere;
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern building of the Szczecin Philharmonic, awarded with many prizes, among others European Union Prize Mies van der Rohe Award for contemporary architecture (2015);
- A wide range of social benefits, including co-financing for cultural-educational and sport-recreational activities, repayable assistance for housing purposes, private medical care in Medicover Centers in Poland;
- Additionally, we offer attractive prices at: private medical care at Medicover Centers in Poland for family members of employees and OK System sports card benefits.
DownloadPrzesłuchania 2021.11.29 - grupa wiolonczel